Rv freedom now step by step guide to rv full-time

RV Freedom Now Step by Step Guide to RV Full-Time


Click here for more images

Discover the 10 Steps You Need to Live the Ultimate RV Lifestyle from Real-World People Already Doing It

"Your new e-book is ... well, awesome! I am up to about page 50 or so and it gets two thumbs up ... actually 4 thumbs up but I only have two!! I will certainly promote this publication to my readers as I consider it an asset to anyone who is fulltiming or considering the lifestyle. Well done, Kate. " Les Doll www.rverscorner.com

"Your book is brilliant. I really enjoyed it. My Mum retires next year and is planning on getting what we in UK call a camper van, i.e. a small RV. Although your book is written for US and Canada, there is a huge wealth of really useful information and points to consider when setting out and a lot of it will be very useful to her. It is well laid out and easy to follow. There is so much in there that I would never have thought of. To have all that information to hand is invaluable. Thank you for an excellent resource." Amanda Goldston www.GetYourDreamLife.com

"I found the book to be a very clear and concise step by step introduction to the world of mobile life. Gave me everything I need to know to get a start. A great book for anyone looking into the RV...

Read More detail...