Photograph london by bus

Photograph London By Bus


Click here for more images

Anyone can learn how to take Breath Taking Photos regardless of their current ‘talent’, skills and techniques.

Excitement ran through me like a flood. It was my first time in London. I didn’t know what to do first. How would I ever fit it all in? Hey, who wouldn’t want to share this mind-blowing experience with all their family and friends? BUT HOW?

 I didn’t decide to photograph seriously till I was 50. I went back to school and did a Photography course. Then came TAFE courses and photographic trips with Australian Wildlife Photographer Darran Leal.

A new camera meant only one thing. I had to try it out. At the park a flock of corellas was on the ground. Something spooked them and they took off straight towards me. I lifted the camera and pressed the shutter.

Life Photographer of the Year Competition. That year there were 32 thousand entries from 78 different countries. It was while I was in London that I discovered how to Photograph London by Bus.

Being able to share my London experience with family and friends was wonderful. I whish you the same level of satisfaction.

This could be you relaxed and happily taking advantage of all the information you will find in Photographing...

Read More detail...